Dean of the School of Business Administration
Vice President and Dean of the School of Engineering
Dean of the School of Social Sciences
Exchange or Bachelor Program?
In the FULL STUDY PROGRAM you can study at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University for three years and after successful graduation you will be awarded a Bachelor's Degree. To participate in this program you need the equivalent of the German Abitur (university entrance qualification) plus a contract with a German company as employer. You will alternate between working and studying for the full three years.
For more information about the structure of the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University please refer to the page ''How to apply''.
If you are interested in our exchange programs please consult the following page ''Exchange Programs''.
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim offers a wide range of programs in the fields of Business, Engineering and Social Work.
School of Business Administration
- Department of Banking
- Department of Business Information Systems
- Depratment of Insurance
- Department of International Business
- Department of Management in Industry
- Department of Management in Commerce
- Department of Service Sector Management/ - Marketing
- Department of Transport and Logistics
- Department of Applied Healthcare Science
School of Engineering
- Department of Health Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Medical Science and Technology
School of Social Sciences
- Department of Case Mangement in the Social and Healthcare Science
- Department of Education and Learning Support - Child and Youth Care
- Department of Social Work with the Elderly
- Department of Social Management
- Department of Youth, Family and Social Welfare Services
- Department of Interprofessional Healthcare