Bridge Year Program
Preparation for studying at DHBW
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim is introducing a new program called the “Bridge Year”. Our Bridge Year will help international students to get prepared for studying in Germany at DHBW (Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg - Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University).
In order to study at DHBW as a foreign student you need to provide
- proof of German language skills,
- a school graduation certificate/diploma equivalent to the German “Abitur”
- and a training contract with one of our cooperating companies.
During the Bridge Year Program we will provide you with the necessary language training and support you in the application procedure for a training contract.
About the program
- DHBW Heidenheim´s Bridge Year Program takes one year and prepares international students for a Bachelor´s degree program at DHBW.
- The program is directed at foreign students with little or no knowledge of the German language.
- Those completing the program will be able to pass the official German language proficiency test (DSH), one of the requirements to study at DHBW as a foreign student.