International Office at Heidenheim
Recognition of Entry Qualifications (Stuttgart)
Phone: +49 711 320660-0
Bachelor Admission for International Candidates
To be accepted for a Bachelor program you need:
- The equivalent of a German university entrance qualification (Abitur). The equivalence must be ofiicially recognized by UCE Stuttgart for all Universities of Cooperative Education in Baden-Württemberg. Please fill in the forms provided on this page and send the papers to Mrs. Ayfer Sen in Stuttgart for recognition.
- A contract with a partner company. Take a look at our German homepage to get an idea about the cooperating with Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim.
- Please send your application and CV only to the partner companies. Applications will not be accepted by Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim! The application process should be started at least a year in advance. Each year the Bachelor programs start on October 1.
- You should contact Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim only when your entry qualification has already been recognized in Stuttgart and when you have signed a contract with a partner company.
- Even German citizens, who graduated abroad (e.g. South America), are considered to be a foreigner. Therefore they have to complete a Test of German Language Ability for Foreign College Students or need to prove their German language skills similarly.
Forms for international bachelor candidates: